Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions define the principles of using the Alior Bank Developer portal by Users.
The portal owner is Alior Bank Spółka Akcyjna with the registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Łopuszańska 38D, 02-232, Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the National Court Register of the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS no. 0000305178, REGON no.: 141387142, NIP: 1070010731, share capital in the amount of PLN 1,305,539,910 paid in full (hereinafter referred to as the: "Bank").
As part of the portal, Alior Bank shall enable User access to a test environment ("sandbox") as well as documentation and information included on the portal.
These Terms and Conditions determine the principles of portal use.
For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
API - application programming interface made available by Alior Bank on the portal that allows using the test data and services related to a specific API.
Application - User application registered on the portal of Alior Bank that uses API in the test environment.
Sandbox data - test data prepared solely for the requirements of developing the Application
Documentation - instructions, descriptions and clarifications related to the API published on the Portal
Registration form - a form allowing Portal registration,
Password - a unique set of characters. The password is required to consist at least of 8 characters and include at least 3 out of 4 character categories: small letter, capital letter, numbers, special characters. The password cannot contain the first name, last name or a company name.
Registered User Account / Account - Website access rights assigned to a specific User. Each account has its unique name, meaning login and password,
Login - User's e-mail address used for signing into the Portal domain,
Registration - completing the registration form based on providing company data and determining the login as well as the Portal access password,
Terms and Conditions - rules of Website use
Portal - property of Alior Bank - website under the "Alior Bank Developer" name, available at www.developer.aliorbank.pl and available both for registered Users as well as the non-registered Users.
Sandbox - website containing a test environment, documentation and resources published at www.developer.aliorbank.pl
Services - services provided to Users as part of the Website,
User - a natural person, a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality using the resources and services of the Website,
Registered User - a natural person, a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality using the resources and services of the Portal after completing the Registration form and signing into the Portal,
- The User may use Portal services through any computer or mobile device that has Internet access.
- While using the Portal, the Bank recommends using an operation system that has the latest updates and is supported by the manufacturer as well as using the latest versions of web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 10 and above, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera). The Bank shall not be liable for potential irregularities in the operation of the Portal when using non-listed web browsers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USER PORTAL ACCESS
- The basic Portal access is available to any Internet User.
- Access to detailed information as well as the possibility of Application registration and performing tests is granted to registered Users upon signing in.
- The Registered users may be granted one of the three roles that determine the access rights: Developer Organization Owner, App Developer and Viewer.
- User representing an Organization and having the Developer Organization Owner rights can invite users having App Developer and Viewer rights. Developer Organization Owner can change the Organization name, has rights to browse and develop applications, access products and API, can manage API subscriptions and use the test tools.
- User having the App Developer rights can browse and develop applications, access products and API, can manage API subscriptions and use the test tools.
- User having Viewer rights can browse applications, products as well as API, subscriptions and has access to test tools.
- User Registration requires:
- completing the registration form on the Portal website and providing the following Data: first and last name, company name, phone number, e-mail address,
- establishing the Portal access Password,
- expressing consent by the User to the content of other statements published by the Bank on the Portal websites,
- After completing the registration process, the Portal automatically sends a registration confirmation message to the indicated by the User e-mail address.
- Portal registration confirmation based on clicking the activation hyperlink shall result in creating the Registered User account.
- The Portal User may access the Account by entering their Login and Password on the Portal website.
- A Registered User may at any time change their Website access Password upon prior signing in.
- A Registered User shall not transfer their login and / or password to third parties or allow the use of password and / or login by unauthorized persons.
- A Registered User shall not transfer the granted, during Application registration process, client ID and secret Code to third parties or allow the use of client ID and secret code by unauthorized persons.
- The Website User hereby declares that all Data submitted during the registration process are true and up to date.
- The User shall bear full liability for Data submitted during the registration process.
USER PORTAL OBLIGATIONS
- The User may use the Portal and the available tools as part thereof only within the scope of their functionality.
- The User shall be obliged to act in accordance with the Portal guidelines and the notifications displayed therein.
- The User hereby declares that the submitted information and provided materials are true as well as do not contain unlawful content and elements that are contrary to good practices.
- The User declares to hold the required copyrights of the used Applications and information.
- The User declares to assume all costs of a possible judicial proceeding, costs of legal representation and the ordered or agreed by way of settlement compensation once third parties raise claims against the Bank due to their rights based on the transferred by the User materials and information.
- Should the User fail to meet its obligations resulting from sec. 1 – 5 hereinabove and the result thereof shall be unauthorised access to Bank’s protected data performed by third parties the User shall be obliged to repair all damages suffered by the Bank.
PORTAL SCOPE OF SERVICES
- The Portal is a specialized website that constitutes a guidance and information compendium for developers that wish to use the published by the Bank API for testing purposes.
- The content of the Website is available to all Internet Users but the Portal functionality is only available to Registered Users.
The Portal allows Users the following:
- obtaining information on the published by Alior Bank API,
- using Sandbox for testing purposes belonging to the Application User,
- receiving support within Portal functioning and information as well as test tools published therein,
- using API and test data prepared for the requirements of sandbox,
LIABILITY OF THE BANK
- The Bank shall not be liable for Data entered by the Website Users.
- The Bank, to the extent permitted by law, shall limit its liability only to the edited content. In other cases, the Bank only provides a communication platform for publishing the content of Partners.
- The Bank shall not be liable for content provided by Partners.
The User hereby consents for processing their personal data by the Bank, and to the extent necessary for providing Website Services.
The Bank shall be entitled to process the data and information entered by the User for marketing purposes.
- By providing services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, the Bank undertakes to ensure safety of using the Portal by the User, with due diligence and using appropriate technological solutions.
- The User may not provide illegal data and undertakes to comply with the Bank's guidelines regarding security principles during the use of the Portal; in particular, the User shall exercise due diligence to protect Website login data (Login, Password) as well as the Client ID and the Secret Code.
- In case of suspicion that third parties have acquired the Password and / or login used for the Website, the User shall be obliged to change the Password without undue delay.
- The Bank reserves the right to introduce additional restrictions and security measures within the Website.
- The user shall be entitled to submit complaints regarding the Website.
- The complaint may be submitted:
- Electronically, using a form located in the Portal
- by mail – to the correspondence address of the Bank (ul. Łopuszańska 38D 02-232, Warsaw).
- The Bank handles the complaint immediately, but not later than within 30 days from the day on which the complaint was received. In specific cases, this time limit may be extended, but no more than 60 days from the day on which the complaint was received. The Customer shall be informed of reasons for the delay, circumstances that need to be determined and the expected time necessary to handle the complaint and provide a response.
- The Bank may provide a response to the complaint in the form agreed with the Customer:
- by mail,
- via an SMS notification,
- electronically - by e-mail, and, additionally, in justified cases: by phone.
- The Bank shall not charge for activities related to making the Portal available and maintaining thereof,
- Using production data through Open API platform shall be possible only after conclusion of an agreement between the Bank and the User but it shall not prejudice the statutory regulations within free access to production data resulting from the rules of binding Regulation.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of amending the Terms and Conditions, the Bank shall provide the User a list of amendments or a unified text of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions or amendments thereof shall only be provided electronically (through the Website or by e-mail).
- The Terms and Conditions provided based on pt. 2 shall be deemed as delivered.
- The amended Terms are Conditions shall be binding after 14 calendar days from the delivery thereof unless the User deletes the Account within this period.
The Bank reserves the right to provide some of the services, as part of the Internet Portal, through external entities, in particular subsidiaries. The data transferred to those entities shall be protected and subject to the act on personal data protection.
In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, no. 16, item 93 as amended), the Act on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 144, item 1204 as amended), the Act on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631 as amended) as well as other valid laws shall be applicable.
The content of these Terms and Conditions is available at www.developer.aliorbank.pl